Commerical Sales ConsultantSan Diego, California
The Commercial Sales Consultant will work with our network of Commercial Sales Consultants to develop each market and make initial contact with potential business clients
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to plan, direct and control the activities of others.
- Deal with all types of people.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Research businesses that provide wheelchair accessible transportation services via the internet and open source tools for lead generation; ie. Google, Yellow pages, Reference USA, etc.
- Call on businesses to establish contact and identify decision makers. Make 30-50 cold calls per day.
- Enter lead information into Customer Relationship Management database.
- Establish contact with small and mid-sized commercial and retail mobility dealerships to market our inventory on a dealer-to-dealer basis.
- Build relationships with mobility dealers and sell existing inventory to them at wholesale prices when need to move aging inventory and increase overall volume.
- Develop monthly inventory sheets to market available inventory to dealership partners.
- Assist in the development of full-sized vehicle quotes, using company tools to correctly build vehicle quotes based on customer needs.
- Assist in the completion of vehicle conversion orders.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, OSHA and other safety regulations, and all state mandated regulations.
- Comply with MW’s Core Values at all times (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.