Home Access Certified ConsultantNorth Chesterfield, Virginia
The Home Access Sales Consultant is responsible for selling a variety of accessibility products designed to promote our client's mobility and independence in their home or office environment. Such products include ramps, stair lifts and ceiling lifts.
- 2-5 years outside sales experience, preferably with stair lifts, platform lifts, patient lifts, etc. Proven experience in B2C sales preferred.
- Be willing to travel throughout assigned territory regularly.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with clients and staff.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Currently hold a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- A proven track record of being a top performer.
- Be a team player with strong work ethic with a strong record of achievement and drive to succeed.
- Ability to use networking skills to generate referral sources and business leads.
- Self-closer, self-managed and self-motivated.
- Take initiative to increase revenue with minimal guidance.
- Experience in the construction field is highly desired.
- Acquire and maintain adequate product knowledge.
- Possess computer skills, including Outlook, QuickBooks and Excel.
- Be able to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Organized, detail oriented and well spoken.
- High level of customer service through solution based, consultative approach with clients.
- Affinity to “Do What Is Right” by our customers.
- Base salary + aggressive commission based on sales performance.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement