Internet Sales CoordinatorTinley Park, Illinois
The Business Development Center Internet Sales Coordinator is responsible for overseeing web leads through each sales channel. The Coordinator will respond to all customer inquiries, including telephone, email, chat and text leads accepted by other team members to ensure each is responded to immediately and documented accurately and effectively.
- Manage distribution of leads to appropriate department.
- Manage inbound/outbound appointments, internet leads, and internally generated client opportunities via Email, Chat, Text and Telephone,
- Create and/modify internal Chat & Text templates for agent use
- Identify potential Chat & Text training opportunities with BDC Trainer
- Oversee handling of Chat & Text leads by BDC Agents for prompt and appropriate management
- Communicate with the “Live Person” Chat & Text team, and the MobilityWorks IT team to anticipate and resolve any identified system issues
- Schedule In-store or In-home appointments for Certified Mobility Consultants
- Issue “Morning Queue Report” of all leads, by type and source at start of business day.
- Produce Saturday “close of business” weekly recap of qualified prospects from all lead sources, along with the total number of Chat and Text inquiries.
- Evaluate quality and quantity of all lead sources to determine overall program impact.
- Screen Facebook Messenger for potential sales, customer satisfaction and branding opportunities.
- At least 2-3 years of call center or telemarketing experience, particularly in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity in an automotive call center is not required, but helpful.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Highly effective communication skills with a compelling phone presence.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to properly identify client’s needs.
- Warm and friendly demeanor.
- Good energy with a positive attitude.
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management software and integrated phone systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft products, including Excel and Outlook.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to remain productive while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Competitive base wage with bonus potential.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.
- Tuition Reimbursement