Parts CoordinatorLondonderry, New Hampshire
We are currently hiring for a Parts Coordinator. This individual is responsible for the daily control of the parts ordering for multiple MobilityWorks locations on the West Coast.
- Inventory knowledge from either a retail or automotive environment is a must
- Thorough understanding of the Inventory process with strong attn.to detail
- Strong communication skills- ability to call and receive approval
- Ability to multi-task and work unsupervised
- Build good relationships with all locations assigned
- Travel to stores as needed for yearly Inventory process
- Have knowledge of FIFO (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word, Salesforce Experience a plus
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Process incoming parts request from service managers at all locations.
- Support stores by completing parts requests, and shipments of intercompany stock.
- Assist the Parts Manager in working with service departments to ensure correct ordering, distribution, and billing of all work projects.
- Track products once they have been ordered
- Help stores get return authorization if needed
- Responsible for in-store transfer of parts via UPS or LLT
- Monitor inventory levels on all consumables
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Comply with company’s mission and corporate values at all times.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Health & Welfare Plan benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Vacation and PTO Time.